Enabling Psychological Health & Wellbeing
Good psychological health and wellbeing is not only good for your people, it’s good for business too. It can result in reduced costs and greater organisational productivity. Knowing the level of effectiveness you have with your current wellbeing strategies will assist you to prioritise future initiatives and receive a greater return on your investment. Our experienced and skilled practitioners can help you:
- Understand the current level of your workplace psychological health and wellbeing
- Identify the key workplace risk and protective factors that influence this
- Determine the effectiveness of your existing strategy
- Use these insights to co-design and implement an effective mental health strategy
Our approach is to work in partnership with an organisation to support the development of a psychologically healthy workplace. We do this by working with you wherever you are at in your change journey.
Take a look at our psychological health and wellbeing blog articles and resources.
Based on extensive evidence and growing consensus we believe that the application of a holistic lens is most effective and sustainable. We recommend an integrated, systematic approach to maximise the opportunity for improvement. We focus our programs around 3 key pillars:
- PREVENT psychological injury
- PROMOTE psychological health and wellbeing
- SUPPORT those in need
We offer a range of education, training, and coaching options aimed at addressing mental health issues and supporting workers to thrive and perform at their best
Often this involves developing a knowledge base and building capability. Program delivery is flexible dependent on what is most optimal for high impact and can integrate e-learning, workshops, tailored presentations, weekly coaching, or lunch & learns.
- Occupational Resilience
- Mental Health Awareness & Literacy
- Creating a Culture of Respect & Civility
- Stress Management
- Positive Psychology
- Workplace Positive Mental Health Coaching
- Mindfulness at Work - Download our whitepaper - Getting Mindful at Work
- Developing Psychological Safety
- Leadership and Management Training