Knowing the level of effectiveness, you have with your current wellbeing strategies will assist in prioritising future strategies. Our Workplace Psychological Wellbeing Assessments will help your organisation to:
- Understand the current level of your workplace psychological health and wellbeing
- Determine the effectiveness of your existing wellbeing strategy
- Identify the key workplace risk and protective factors that influence this
This knowledge will help you to focus on the levers that have the strongest influence on psychological health and wellbeing for your workforce. This empowers planning and prioritisation of investment activity and guides targeted improvement strategies.
We understand that the effective management of workplace psychological wellbeing needs to encompass the broad spectrum of positive mental health/mental illness, resilience, and workplace stress. We focus these areas around 3 key pillars:
- PREVENT psychological injury
- PROMOTE mental health and wellbeing
- SUPPORT peak performance and those in need
We offer a range of education, training, and coaching options aimed at addressing mental health issues and enhancing psychological fitness through these 3 focus areas.
Often this involves developing a knowledge base and building capability. At other times, the focus is on harnessing and optimising existing strengths. Program delivery is flexible dependent on what is most optimal for high impact and can integrate e-learning, workshops, tailored presentations, weekly coaching, or lunch & learns.
- Occupational Resilience
- Mental Health Awareness & Literacy
- Creating a Culture of Respect & Civility
- Stress Management
- Positive Psychology
- Workplace Positive Mental Health Coaching
- Mindfulness at Work
- Developing Psychological Safety
- Enabling leaders to support employees to achieve positive mental health & wellbeing outcomes
- Identifying & supporting when there is an issue Facilitating Autonomous