We value our partnerships with our clients and thank them for their endorsements
Scentre Group Design & Construction
- Coaching occurred over a 6 month period and was delivered by Terry Foster during the Coomera Construction Project
- 83% of participants rated the care about safety and wellbeing by project leaders as very high/best they’ve experienced.
- 67% of participants rated the innovation on the project to meet outcomes as very high/ best they've experienced.
- 83% rated the quality of work on the project as a high/very high standard and the project was delivered as promised.
- 100% of the participants rated the teamwork and cooperation on the project within Scentre Group as high/very high.
- Excellent inverse correlation between an increase in LifeSafe activity and a reduction of significant incidents during the period 2009 - 2013. An increase of trained facilitators (40-120) and process champions (6-20) and observations per year over time (200-1400). A decrease in significant incidents (29 to 6).
- Employing over 1,000 people, Aurora has experienced continuous growth in the development of Aurora Energy LifeSafe Reinforcement Based Safety (RBS) program since its inception in 2009.
- Significant challenges to program effectiveness due to a dispersed workforce and remote locations scattered throughout Tasmania as well as a changing business environment.
- A significant number of employee innovations resulting from LifeSafe.
- A well regarded employee recognition program including an annual award dinner to recognise the achievements and dedication of Aurora Staff towards LifeSafe support and innovation behaviours.
- Data base development to support easier entry and improved communications across the business.
- Initiative has moved to business as usual, embedded as part of what we do.
- Initial 2 month embedded consulting support extended to 6 months.
- Transition from independent company to new global business owner and location whilst maintaining excellent safety performance.
- Maintenance of seamless WHS performance management, reporting and customer liaison during critical business integration environment.
- Successful recruitment and handover support to new safety professional
- Supporting Fugro Survey to provide a robust Behavioural Safety Process capability as part of their overall commitment supporting Chevrons core safety values across 14 projects.
- Land based to off-shore application. People now trained and coached both on-land and at sea by SafetyWorks.
- Program longevity: initially implemented in 2010 the program is still running strongly after 4 years autonomously managed by local employee champions and an active Employee Steering Committee. There are 250 trained facilitators.
- During 2012/2013 287 observations realising 287 extra safety conversations as a result of feedback coming directly from observed safety practices.
- Yardstick safety behaviour performance with all high risk activities averaging above 80% safe.
Large Beverage Business
- A progressive roll-out of Safety Culture Change leadership training across the large beverage business nationally has occurred over the past 12 months with approximately 550 trained to date.
- This is phase 1 of the Culture Change initiative and is helping leaders commit to the safety values of the business as well as preparing them to support phase 2, the employee engagement roll-out.
- Significant adoption by workshop attendees of the SafetyWorks Behavioural Science approach across all aspects
- of the business.
- Supporting Macquarie Generation since 2007 to improve safety performance through the implementation of a cultural change process.
- Improved level of employee engagement.
- Significant physical and behaviour improvements across the organisation.
- Sustainability through the development of internal trainers and establishment of a full time iSafe Coordinator.
- 2010 and 2013 Winners of the Alex Jankiewicz Passion for Making a Difference Award.
- Supported 7 National Workplace Health and Safety Managers and their teams.
- Sustained consistent advice to the company to achieve 4 consecutive highly successful NSW WorkCover Self Insurance Audits – 2004, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Augmented leadership effectiveness through coaching and feedback; strategic planning and KPI development and reporting; diagnostic activities such as comprehensive annual WHSMS audits, specific risk investigations and analysis of critical incident experience; skill development of people through consultation, risk management and incident investigation training; safety management system design and development; and direct support helping injured workers return to work.
- Contributed to a steady improvement in LTIFR and Claims rates.
- Integration of WHS risk assessment methodology into the architectural design process.
- Consultation with multiple key stakeholders within a complex environment.
- Bespoke risk profiles for each of 18 unique locations across NSW.
- Minimisation of risks associated with introduction of new customer service delivery platform.